How to Download eAadhaar Card on Online, Apply for Aadhaar Card, Get your Aadhaar card at uidai.gov.in, Download the Aadhaar Card by using Enrollment ID.
The Government of India has issued the Aadhaar Cards to all the Indian Citizens. The main reason of this Aadhaar card issued by the Indian Government, each and every candidate, who lived in India will get an identification number. So, all the Indian people can apply for the Aadhaar cards immediately. The People who have an Aadhaar card, should keep it for further purposes. In case, if you forget your Aadhaar Card visit your nearest Aadhaar centers for getting the Aadhaar Card.
You can also get your Aadhaar Card through the UIDAI official website. We have provided some easy steps for getting the Aadhaar card easily. Follow, the below steps and get your Aadhaar card.
Download eAadhaar Card on Online
- Enter your Enrollment Number, Date & Time from the sleep.
- Then enter your Full Name, Pin code and registered mobile number in the box.
Click on Get OTP button.
- You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number in that time of registration i.e, OTP (One Time Password).
- Enter the OTP number and box and click on Download Aadhar button.
- Your Aadhar Card will be downloaded on your computer in Pdf format. You can open it, By using your PIN Code Number.
For more information visit the UIDAI official website at www.uidai.gov.in/.