How to Register or Update Your Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card through Online, How to Register or Update Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card. Link your latest mobile to Aadhaar Card through Online.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has announced that, every Aadhaar holder register their mobile number/ phone number/ contact number to Aadhaar Card. So, each and every candidate must be link their mobile contact number to the Aadhaar card. Lot of people have some confusion, how to link the mobile number to the Aadhaar Card.
We have provided the information for these people on ‘how to link the mobile number to the Aadhaar Card/ UID. Recently Supreme court has announced each and every mobile number should link to one Aadhaar number. It is mandatory for the mobile users and also the people’s are update the aadhaar number with mobile number in every year.
How to Update Your Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card
Follow the procedure, for the people who wants to change/ update their mobile number through online.
- Log on to the UIDAI official website at www.uidai.gov.in, you can also open the Aadhaar card self service update portal at http://ssup.uidai.gov.in,
- Select ‘Update Aadhaar Details(Online) link, then it will open ssup homepage,
- You can show the ‘To submit your update/ correction request online please Click Here’ link, select on the “Click Here” link,
- It will open a new web page, Enter your Aadhaar number and Text Verification (Required) Number, then click on “Send OTP” link,
- You will receive an One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. (This OTP number is only for verification),
- Enter your OTP number and follow the required fields, then enter your latest details/ update/ change your mobile number also in that page.
We have provided the link for go to the update page directly, click on the below link and enter your details.
How to Update the Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card through Online : https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update